- This event has passed.
GILT CITY FALL 2015 WAREHOUSE SALE
October 17, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The discount shopping event of the year, in my opinion. Shop 80% off of retail from both up-and-coming designers and the most venerable fashion houses, from Lanvin, Chloe, Valentino, Missoni, Balenciaga and Dior to Brian Atwood, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo and more. For the guys, think Tom Ford, Paul Smith, John Varvatos and GANT, and for home, expect Missoni Home, Samsonite, Tumi and Jonathan Adler Home, to name a few.
Shoppers can peruse racks stocked with all things fashion including the newest shoe styles, jewelry, suits, jackets, denim, tops, and outerwear for men, women and children. For the home, find bedding, kitchen and bath accessories, decorative pieces and more.
Beverages and snacks provided by Justin’s, Balance Water and Argo Tea, in addition to Cities in Dust, a local jewelry brand that will be offering 20% off their collection. Ticket prices vary according to date and time of session, which allow for two hours of shopping.
DETAILS: Tickets will be available on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at gilt.com/ChiWarehouseSale
- Follow the conversation with @giltcity on social media using #raidthewarehouse
- Arrive early: Just as you would for any sample sale, arrive early! No matter what session you come to, be sure to get there with ample time. This ensures a full shopping experience, and it’s best to view the merchandise when it’s most organized.
- Reduce your drag: Come prepared to shop – we require coat check and large bag check, so bring a small purse or wallet that you can keep your credit cards and ID in. A small wallet or cross-body bag will leave your hands free to peruse the racks, or sip a cocktail! Also, shopping in light layers will allow you to try clothes on easily, and you may even decide not to wait for a fitting room!
- Think Ahead: Don’t be afraid to shop for future seasons. You’ll find that there are amazing deals for every occasion – score designer suits or that perfect glam dress for the holidays.
- Have an open mind: The most exciting part of the Warehouse Sale is the element of surprise! While you may have certain items in mind that you’re really focused on purchasing, take your time, look through the racks and filter through the shoes and accessories with an open mind. This is usually the time when the magic happens and you’ll find yourself going home with some great steals that you might otherwise not have found!
- And Remember – Plastic! No cash, so bring your debit or credit cards!
- Saturday, October 17, 2015
- Morning Session: 9am-11am, $10
- Early Afternoon Session: 11am-1pm, $10
- Late Afternoon Session: 1pm-3pm, $10
- Early Evening Session: 3pm-5pm, $10